Pages

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Friends

While I had a photoshoot this morning, Erin watched Amparo and Gerrit. I just love seeing Emmy and Gerrit play together. You know, they have known each other forever. Gerrit first met Emmy in hospital, I think it was 2 days, after she was born. I still remember when Erin and I would sit them on the floor and they would just stare at each other. And now here they are, actively playing. It's pretty great. And they're about the same size, which is little, so it's awfully cute to watch them walk aound together. Oh, and when they're holding hands, forget about it... it's the cutest thing ever.

*Photo taken by Erin

When Brian came home from work, we all headed to the airport to meet our friends. They brought their little girl home from China. It was so great to see all the people that came out to support them. I'm sure after such a long flight and you know, the whole parenthood thing, they were exhausted... but I think they talked to everyone (and trust me, there were a ton of people there) and just seemed so happy and, oh it was good.

On our way home we decided to go for McDonalds... we were hungry and it was getting late. Gerrit got a kids chicken mcnugget meal, and this is where this story gets really good... they had the old cardboard mcdonalds happy meal boxes!! I was super excited. Oh the nostaligia was overwhelming...

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3277/3046227660_721fc91471.jpg?v=0

It's great. Isn't it?