Pages

Monday, November 24, 2008

and another one comes...

Amparo is getting her third tooth (I don't know, when do you stop counting?). It's on top this time. She makes this funny little face now... I think she's rubbing her top and bottom teeth together.

I found a little book where my mom had written down my height and weight when I was little. At 12 months, I was 2 inches shorter and 2.5 pounds heavier than Amparo. So I was a short chublet...

Another good find... my mom wrote a letter to me in 1992. Just a really nice thoughtful sweet letter and I found it and I'm glad I did.

Oh something else, just so much to tell, Amparo brushes her own hair. She's been doing this for a few weeks now, but I keep forgetting to blog about it.

Gerrit LOVES to roar like a lion. And the lions live in Clayton and Emmy and nana and uncle Britton's basements. ROAR

0 comments: