Pages

Monday, November 17, 2008

Haircuts

Today I went to the salon and Gerrit and Amparo got to hang out with nana and grandpa. The salon was having a haircutting seminar for their stylists so I had my hair colored and cut in front of the "class". I've seen the teachers ontv before, but I'm not sure what show I've seen them on. I let them do whatever they wanted, so neeless to say, my haircut is a little edgy (atleast for me anyway). I was there from 8 am till 1. It was a long day, but fun.
Amparo did great over at nana's. What a relief! They went to the ark and played for a bit. Amparo liked to watch the kids play and when nana told Gerrit it was time to go home, he climbed into the lego box. I guess he didn't want to leave.

2 comments:

katie said...

where's the pic of your haircut????

Brenda Jo said...

Hummm... I haven't taken one yet, maybe tomorrow...