Pages

Monday, February 22, 2010

A Good Day

So my last post was about a not so good day, today is about a really good day (and those, I like to remember). It started when the kids woke up... they were both in the best, sweetest moods. Amparo rubbed Gerrit's back till he woke up and then he hugged her. They giggled and cuddled and it was perfect. Then we met daddy for lunch at the taco place. After Amparo's nap, the three of us walked to the park and had a fun time playing. Amparo went down the slide on her bum with no help! She usually goes on her tummy (the safer route), but today she was a really big girl. And Gerrit helped me make dinner... pancakes and eggs, his favorite! Seriously, he'd eat that at every meal if he could. We read and prayed before bed... it was a good day.






























*Photos from this past weekend

1 comments:

erin said...

sounds wonderful. So glad you have kitchen helpers! What morning sweeties they are! I love that!!


I really wish we had a park within walking distance here...