Pages

Thursday, February 4, 2010

OMSI

We went to OMSI last Saturday and had a bunch of fun, but the big news -- Gerrit stayed 100% dry the whole day. He's been doing that for about a week or more, but this was our first real outing. I was pretty excited about it.

OK -- so a few things I have noticed here... people ask if you have any dogs, not kids (and quite honestly, I say no with a little guilt in my voice), and at the bank drive-thru, they have dog treats not lolly pops. Needless to say, Gerrit was very disappointed.















* A photo from Halloween. This one makes me giggle... Amparo and Bella are trying to eat through their wrappers to get at some candy and Emmy and Gerrit are obviously checking out their next score. (Thanks for taking one of all 6 of us Bri -- a rare occasion)

0 comments: