Pages

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

We've Moved...

We've taken our Kentucky Tale to Oregon. And I can't think of a better time to resuscitate the blog.
I guess I'll start from right now...

I've always liked flying in airplanes, but flying with kids is a WHOLE other story. I'm constantly on edge... there is no relaxing. But we made it safe to Oregon with really no incident. And we came home to snow! It wasn't falling from the sky, but it is on the ground. The temperature almost feels like a tropical paradise compared to what we left back in KY.

Back to the flight... Gerrit and Amparo colored some and it was the first time I noticed Gerrit trying to stay in the lines.

1 comments:

Erin said...

Glad you arrived safely! Yes, it's still cold here!

Yay for Gerrit working on coloring in the lines. Emmy just started being aware of that within the last couple weeks --- I love how they're always so close in milestones.

Post pictures soon -- at least one with each post :-)