This morning Andrew and Gerrit built a train track together (and I got to take a shower, in peace!!). They both had such a good time and it was super sweet to watch. Andrew showed Gerrit a bunch of cool new ways to put the tracks together... stuff I hadn't even thought of, and Gerrit LOVED helping and learning. If you need any choo choo train help, ask uncle Andrew...

We checked out story time at the library today. I told Gerrit and Amparo we were headed to Storytime and they asked if Emmy and Bella were going to be there. Then they were sad... and I really think for the first time since we've been in Oregon. They kept asking why and I tried to explain that we're in OR and they're in KY where we used to live. The still don't get it... maybe it is better that we moved while they're still small...
The Story time was great. I still try to look for things that I don't like about this town, but it's tough... really, really tough. The Story time lady was SUPERB. Totally not afraid of being silly... and afterward they had crafts and apple juice.
The kids didn't want to leave -- they now call it the "new story time".
But they're still waiting for Emmy and Bella to come...
The Story time was great. I still try to look for things that I don't like about this town, but it's tough... really, really tough. The Story time lady was SUPERB. Totally not afraid of being silly... and afterward they had crafts and apple juice.
The kids didn't want to leave -- they now call it the "new story time".
But they're still waiting for Emmy and Bella to come...
1 comments:
So glad "new storytime" was a success. That's wonderful news!
Post a Comment