Pages

Friday, January 8, 2010

My best...

told me she at least wanted to see one picture with every post... good idea, I thought, and since I haven't really taken any photos since we've been here this time, I'll pull from the archives. Since she suggested it, here's one of our kids together at the Cincinnati Children's Museum (we finally made it!)...























Back to Oregon... we haven't really done much here yet. We went to Safeway the other day and we checked out the gymnastics schedule, but that's pretty much it. We're just taking care of things at home and getting comfortable. Maybe we'll venture out next week. Oh and speaking of next week, we're so excited about our vistor coming on Tuesday... uncle Andrew! We've got his room all ready for him and Brian is even brushing up on his skiing (via the Wii). So please come and visit, because apparently, I LOVE visitors!!

1 comments:

Erin said...

LOVE the photo! Ahhh - those babies! :-)

thanks for the update. Looking forward to hearing about gymnastics -- i think it's a great idea!