What a mess! The kids and I went to Erin's house to sew. (That's not the messy part)... Emmy went potty and of course Gerrit and Amparo had to go and take in the action. Gerrit comes running out and he says something like, "Pabo touches it!". I ran to the bathroom and there Amparo is... standing next to the potty, arm fully submerged playing with Emmy's poo poo. ACK! I grab her, clean her... thank goodness nothing made it to her mouth. SO that was our morning excitement. Then for lunch we went to skyline. I got spaghetti with chili for Amapro... the chili part, being the messy part. It was all over the place. And then she started to sign please... Her chili covered hand was pleasing all over her shirt. I gave her a bath in the sink...



Thanks for the photos Erin ; )
1 comments:
oh - and thanks for turning a blind eye and saying that my house wasn't messy.
Sorry about all the poo-poo.
Post a Comment