Pages

Saturday, April 25, 2009

Super Saturday

Our Spring feast was today. What a good time! And you should've just seen the "Beer Cave" the Supers had prepared... it was pretty awesome. Gerrit, of course, was a fan of the jumpies. And Amparo was so worn out from all the excitement, she was out like a light on the way back to nana's. After we dropped the kids off, Brian and I went back to the feast (we forgot the diaper bag). But, since we were there, we had another drink and more fellowship. Then we had a couple's bridal shower to attend. Brian's friend, Spence, is getting married in June. Brian is one of the groomsmen and I'm the photographer. (This will be the 2nd wedding I shoot that Brian is a part of). Our gift was the Apples to Apples game... which is how we ended the night. And guess who won... I did! Eight people we're playing and I won... I think that is the first board game that I ever won! Ever. Do you think Nellie ever let me win when we were little... I don't think so.
We picked up the kids and headed for home... all of us, exhausted.

0 comments: