My dad came over and we headed out for a cup of coffee at Starbucks. Good start, right? Well, while we were there Amparo went poo poo. I took her to the restroom, no changing table. So I decided to wait till we got home to change her diaper. We stopped off at home and I ran in real quick to grab something I needed to take to the lab. And headed out again... mistake. I should've changed Amparo's diaper. As we were on our way I peeked back at Amparo. She was playing with a tiny bit of her poo poo... great. Ran in to the lab, came right back out and looked at Amparo. She was covered in POOP! Her legs, her arms... all of it -- covered. And the smell... As I was driving home I thought, well at least she didn't eat any. Then I looked back (I need to stop doing that) and there it was -- around her mouth. Really? I mean seriously, does it smell good enough to eat? My dad wouldn't look at her and I sure didn't want to touch her -- but I had to. I threw her in the bathtub, gave her a bath... twice... and then cleaned , throughly scrubbed her carseat.
Oh and when I took off her diaper to put her in the tub, she peed...
0 comments:
Post a Comment